Cutey Bracelets Giveaway
Time for a giveaway! I know you’ve been waiting for this. :)
These are Cutey’s charm bracelets. By looking at the pictures, you might think it is huge but it’s not. It’s just the right kind of fit, especially for someone like me who has thin wrists. I think they’re a little heavy or maybe I just feel that way because it’s been years since I last wore a bracelet. Haha. I love how you could easily wear it. You just slip it into your wrist and there you go, no need to lock it or whatever. And look at those charms. Aren’t they so cute? :3 Cutey is definitely a perfect name for them!
Now here’s the good part! You get a chance to get these three bracelets for free!
- Strictly for Tumblr followers only! Follow bluelovin?
- Reblog this post ONCE and only ONCE. Likes DO NOT count as an entry. (1 entry)
- Leave a comment on this post using the Disqus comment form (NOT the reply box) and tell me why you want to have these bracelets. (5 entries)
- Giveaway runs from June 21 to June 30, 2012.
- Open to Philippine residents only.
- One lucky winner will be chosen via random.org.
- Make sure your ask box is enabled so I can notify you if you win.
More pictures under the cut…
Hemera is the mythological Goddess of the Day. Red, full of life and holding the key to your future, this bracelet urges you to grab at life with both hands.
A Greek Goddess of affection, this piece is perfect for the favourite woman in your life. Yourself, your mama, sister, aunt, Bridesmaid, friend or Grandma, it expresses the joy of being female with a riot of pink and a filthy giggle. A truly happy bracelet.
In Greek mythology, Hypnos was the God of Sleep. Each bead in this bracelet is beautiful and complex. Spin them, breathe deeply – dream.
Thank you, Cutey, for these lovely charm bracelets! :)